Darlington Elim Church is situated in the Harrowgate Hill area of Darlington in Bowman Street (parallel with the A167, North Road).
From the A1/M exit Junction 59:
- Take the A167 to Darlington.
- Continue toward Darlington passing through Beaumont Hill.
- At the main roundabout at Harrowgate Hill follow sign for the town centre.
- Take 2nd exit on right into Lowson Street, Bowman Street is the first on left opposite the Methodist Church.
- The church is located on the left hand side opposite Crosby Street.
To explore the local area, click on the interactive map below: